Looking for Class of 2017 Senior Models
Northstar Photography is looking for high energy, well connected, influential ladies from the class of 2017 to represent Northstar Photography and earn rewards, cash, and incentives towards your own Senior Session.
If this sounds like you, please take a look at the requirements & benefits of being a Northstar Rep and submit your application by April 30th, 2016. Only a select few from each school will be selected.
Successful Reps Will Be:
- High energy personalities
- Well connected to their peers
- Influential and highly motivated to make an impact
- Heavily involved in at least one sport or extracurricular activity
- Willing to have an out of the box session experience and excited to represent Northstar Photography.
- Willing to be active in their word of mouth promotions throughout the school year.
- You must currently be a 2016 junior, graduating in 2017. You must live in and attend a high school within 45 miles of Bangor Maine.
- You must be stylish, have a great personality, positive, and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- Willing to have an out of the box session experience and excited to represent Northstar.
- You must be available in May 2016 to begin your sessions.
- You and your parents must agree to promote only Northstar Photography for your senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2016 school year.
- You must have an online social media presence (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.,)
- You must become a fan of Northstar Photography Facebook Page .
- A discounted session fee of $50 (you save $200.00) is required upon the signing of your Senior Rep agreement.
- You are responsible for sending Northstar Photography a minimum of 3 referrals. These referrals must book, pay for, and complete their senior session by October 2016. If the minimum of 3 referrals is not met, you will be responsible to pay the balance of your senior session fee. ($100).
- Your parent or Guardian MUST sign a model release, allowing Northstar Photography to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
You’ll get three complete senior sessions. The first session, photographed in May, will be a combination studio/urban session. The second session will be a nature session which can be photographed anytime from June through August with a third session being offered as school begins is a makeup mini session(in case you have changed your style over the summer) These sessions will last up to 90 minutes and include up to 3 outfit changes per session.
- With this session, you will be provided 25 customized referral cards with your name, photo & my contact information to pass out to your friends!
- 20 Photo Grad cards to give out at graduation time
- You will receive a custom Facebook cover photo plus 5 web-sized images to use as your Facebook profile picture and will be required to use one of them for at least 4 months.
- A Senior Rep spotlight blog post on my website, featuring you, and your hobbies & interests!
- Once you have met your 3 referral minimum, you will also receive your choice of either a “Brag Book which holds 20 4×6” prints of your favorite images.
- Once you have completed your three sessions you will receive a 15 image smartphone app to show off your awesomeness!
- 20% OFF any additional products such as prints and digital images
- We will pay you $20 per senior for everyone who books, pays for and has completed a session with Northstar Photography. This includes seniors from your school or other schools as well.
- If you send us 6+ referrals that book & pay for their session, you will receive a Free Family Portrait session
- Since you will be participating in a simple referral program, there is opportunity for REWARDS such as extra digital images, print credit, or cash back.
- All referred classmates will receive a $45 discount off their session fee but they MUST show proof of your rep card or referral code when booking to receive discount.
Interested? I hope so! Here’s what you do next.
Before you can become an official Senior Rep for Northstar Photography, you must fill out the Senior Rep application—available beginning Spring 2015.
Before you can become an official Senior Rep for Northstar Photography, you must fill out the Senior Rep application. **
**Serious Inquiries only please. By filling out the application it is understood that you are not entitled nor does it imply that your application has been accepted. Reps will be notified by April 30th if application has been accepted.**
Please contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
I would first like to thank you for your interest in the Northstar Photography Senior Rep/Model program. I know that your senior year will be exciting and very busy! Senior Portraits are a great way to remember these crazy times and that is why I think it so important that Senior’s choose a photographer that really cares about bringing out what is unique and fun about each Senior!
I am really excited to get started and I would be lucky to have any of you represent me as a Senior Rep! Since spaces are limited, please use the following application to show me why you would be a great addition to my Senior Rep team!! If you have any questions at all please email me before filling out the application! After you have filled out the application please attach a picture and send it back to me as soon as possible! Once I review your application you may be asked to set up an interview and/or a test shoot. Please note that you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to this interview. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!!